Berlitz Global Adventure, English for Kids Ages 8-11
Time Zones, English for Kids Ages 12-15
The Berlitz Method® involves immersing children in their target language, guaranteeing quick, lasting results no matter what their initial level of proficiency. Students can have a one-to-one program or in a small group of 4 to 6 kids on the same age. A lot of speaking time and fun activities are key elements of the lessons.
Berlitz Global Adventure
The Berlitz Global Adventure English program is designed for children ages 8-11. It creates a richly imaginative environment where kids are invited to explore the world around them. This is a true hands-on experience for your child that will serve them well in our international world. Using age-appropriate content developed in collaboration with National Geographic, Berlitz Global Adventure expands their horizons and teaches them valuable communication skills. Kids are engaged and motivated whilst developing their ability to speak English. It’s a colorful and meaningful insight into the diverse world they call home!
Your child uses the student book, CD and multimedia materials to consolidate their understanding of what they learn during and after the lessons. Kids can access the Berlitz Global Adventure Community, an online platform where they can further expand their horizons while connecting with other adventurers around the globe. This helps them understand the importance of international co-operation and dialogue, while maintaining friendships and continuously improving their English skills.
The benefits of the Berlitz Global Adventure
- Age-appropriate program, designed for children ages 8-11
- Qualified native speaker teachers specializing in child education
- Kids are encouraged to speak the majority of the time during lessons
- Self-study support through student book, workbook, CD and multimedia activities
- Individual, Semi-individual lessons or in a small group of 4 to 6 kids
The Time Zones program stimulates, challenges and gives teenagers ages 12+ an intercultural perspective. Berlitz has worked with National Geographic to develop course materials that engage students and stimulate them to speak the new language at all times. Courses present topics that interest teens in areas such as culture, history and science. More than just a language program, Berlitz Time Zones provides the foundation for a teen’s life after school, teaching them valuable communication skills that will last a lifetime. By the end of program you will be impressed when you see how confidently teens speak English.
Berlitz Time Zones features
- A strong focus on active conversation and communication skills
- Interesting and challenging content developed with National Geographic
- Native speaker trainers encourage use of English only
- Language immersion using the tried-and-trusted Berlitz Method®
- Individual, Semi-Individual or small group (4 to 6 students) classes
Discover why the Berlitz Method® is the most efficient way to learn a language!