The Berlitz Learning Cycle
Identify and Achieve your Learning Goals
The Berlitz Learning Cycle was developed as a quality control process to ensure consistent delivery of the Berlitz Method® and make certain that each student reaches the targeted proficiency level of learning as defined by his/her needs analysis.We’ll assess the needs from the beginning in order to place the learners properly, provide feedback and counseling, and adapt instruction to their style and pace. After a final level check marking progress, we’ll issue a certificate of goal-achievement. ация.
What does the Berlitz learning cycle cover:
Designing a custom-made program
- Needs analysis: We determine the learners’ levels, the objectives needed to achieve their goals and set expectations for the learning program
- Recommendation: a dedicated consultant provides recommendations for the amount of training needed to bridge linguistic and cultural gaps
- Orientation: Learners have the opportunity to meet instructors and receive program materials, including a detailed road map of the program
Monitoring of learning progress
- Counseling & progress report: Throughout the training, learners review and assess their progress via formal chart reports and counseling sessions with the Language Instructional Supervisor.
- Level checks: Once learners complete a proficiency level, they can take a level test to assess how well they have mastered their program before moving onto the next one.
Guarantee of goal achievement
- Certificate: Learners are acknowledged for the achievement of each proficiency level.
- Challenge to next level: Goals for continued learning are reassessed and clients are oriented to move to their next proficiency level.
At Berlitz we are committed to our clients’ goal achievements and success. Our training processes are designed to guarantee our trainees meet their learning objectives. No other language-training provider offers this level of formalized and consistent service.